Monday, July 13, 2009
Everything I need to know about life I learned from The Judy Garland Show.
1. June Allyson screws things up when she's drunk.
2. Zina Bethune has no coordination.
3. When you're angry, it helps to SINNNNNG your rage off.
4. Don't let Martha Raye near your hands.
5. There aren't that many Irish people.
6. Vic Damone has a massive forehead vein.
7. Liza Minnelli ate her cereal.
9. Every seasonal song should be preceeded by "...buongiorno..."
10. Day In, Day Out, cannot be sung with a small mouth. It can't be done.
11. It is necessary to scream in the middle of "Fever."
12. It was a real sawmill.
13. Little Nellie Kelly was made in 1782.
14. When a moth flies in your mouth, park him for a chorus and a half while he flies around in your cheek. Not applicable when you're singing "Get Happy."
15. Rudders don't go on the front.